Wednesday, February 10, 2016

January 18th

No theres not anything that I can think off right now that I would like or need... but thanks!

My week was pretty good! The area here is huge and so I walked a lot, but besides that, lots of new changes from my old area to my new.

We live alone, so instead of 4 its just us two. and we live in the guest house of the stake president. He is awesome, always asking us if he can help wiht anything. The people in this city are much more receptive than in my last. We were able to have a few new investigators. We are making friendships with alot of people, and I can already see that we are going to have success here! 

I think the Santa Barbara in Cali is cooler than this one. This one is small, but its still decent sized. Its not near the beach, and doesn't have a lot of site seeing  or touristy stuff.

I took a few pictures, but I cant seem to send them. Ill see what I can do..

This next week we have a conference with president, and on Wednesday we have a missionary conference with Elder Oaks. He will to a satellite transmission to the entire world. 

There are many members here that are friends to the missionaries, and I think that my birthday will be celebrated so I'm excited about that!

Love Elder Moss

No comments:

Post a Comment