Sunday, January 17, 2016

January 4th & 10th


January 4, 2016
This week was good. There were even less people at home, so the only thing note worthy to say this week was about the barbeque that we had on new years. It was sick! 

 Tomorrow we have a counsel for the leadership on the mission, and I was invited. We are going to have the training in the morning, and after lunch everyone is going to play basketball for the rest of the day. Its going to be awesome.  President told me yesterday that there are going to be a lot of changes this transfer, so lets see what happens with the transfer next week. I'll keep you informed. 

Love Elder Moss








January 10, 2016
This week was transfer week, and I was transferred! I left good ole Piracicaba and I'm going to a city called Santa Barbara. Its near the city called Americana. I will be a zone leader there!! I know my new companion and its going to be a fun transfer!


Any ways, this week was okay. Nothing really notable. We had the leadership council this week at presidentes house from 9-12, then until 5 we had like a second p day and we played a ton of volleyball with president. My team won everything. We were unstoppable! haha It was a lot of fun. Then, I got a weird headache and throat ache. it was pretty rought for the first two or three days, but the medicine I took helped a lot. I also had a brazilian method tried on me. We passed by this one family and she told us that it helps if you put potatoes on your forehead to get ride of a headache and fever. It worked a little bit... But Ill try to send some pictures with potatoes on my head. We taught three new investigators and it was a really good lesson--- the way we taught was really good this time. 


I realized this morning that I only have 4 more transfers on my mission. One ends in feb, then in april, then may, then june... Its going by so fast. I hope that I am able to stay as happy as possible and have some awesome experiences. 

Love Elder Moss

No comments:

Post a Comment