Tuesday, January 27, 2015

January 26th

I actually miss going on hikes.. That's not something I thought I would miss with all the walking I do, But  its true haha. I actually miss waking up  early and going on hikes. 


THANKS FOR THE BIRTHDAY WISHES!! :) haha I am excited, but I know that the day is going to be a normal day. Working :) I don't think we will have a baptism on it, but we are trying.

This week was actually really good! The multi-zone conference was good, and I learned some really good strategies. Usually missionaries are scared of saying the word baptism, but after the training on Thursday, I think my companion and I are saying it like 30 times during the first lesson. None of the people we teach are wondering what our purpose is. 

I have been thinking about what my last day in the field will be like. Will I be sad that its ending? Im thinking that I want my last day in the field to be the most productive and I am going to want to teach the most people. So I have been trying to make every day ´´the last day in the field´´ and I have been so much happier to work, the time is going by faster, I'm not dragging my feet, and I feel like I'm doing what I'm supposed to be doing :)

Until Next week, 
Elder Moss





No comments:

Post a Comment