Monday, January 19, 2015

January 19th



So this week was your average: wake up, work, get sunburnt, work more, and go home, kind of week. 

I'm more excited for the next two weeks than I was for this past week. We are going to try and have 3 baptisms on the last Satuday of the month (because this next Saturday is stake conference) which happens to be my birthday!! I hope that we can make that happen because I really want that to be my birthday present. 

I will see president twice this week! once at the multi-zone conference and once at the stake conference! I think He is extremely proud of my zone, because my zone has 10 baptisms for this month and that was our goal, and we still have 2 weeks left in the month! right now we are the highest baptizing zone in our mission. I hope we can keep it up there!


Love Elder Moss!


No comments:

Post a Comment