Monday, February 2, 2015

February 2nd

The surprise birthday party was good! I did not make the cake, but it was a coconut and pineapple cake. It was sooooo good! and huge! 

What else am I doing with my time? Haha what time? This week we worked our tails off. Our numbers were outstanding. We taught like 40 lessons! I'm usually coming back home at the end of the day straight exhausted from testifying and walking.

I bore my testimony on Sunday. It was about how when we do the things we need to do and defend the truths we know to be true, we become an example and a light to the world and people around us. Like 10 of the contacts we made this week were people coming up to us and asking us who we are and what our purpose is. I like those contacts.

I felt all the love on my birthday and thank you!! :)

Anyways, Have a good week! This week should go by fast!

Love Elder Moss

No comments:

Post a Comment