Wednesday, October 14, 2015

October 14th



     This week was interesting. It was just mostly work. We met some cool people, but nobody went to church. We started our first official English class. There were about 55 people there. I am helping to teach the advanced class. It doesn't have that many, but we actually speak English so that's cool. On Monday, I wasn't able to get on the internet because it was national kids day. Its like a second Christmas here. We did about 200 contacts in one day. We were exhausted. 

 Yesterday we had our multi zone conference. It was really spiritual. Our mission is finally going in the right direction that I feel like it will progress. We have this new idea of literally talking to everyone we see about the gospel. 

Haha I laughed when I saw my baptism photos yesterday.

Love Elder Moss

(These are the 2 pictures that were sent to James' Mission at their request for baptismal photo's)
Displaying DSCF0003.JPG


No comments:

Post a Comment