Monday, May 30, 2016

May 30th

This week:

WE BAPTIZED!!!!!! haha the baptism was awesome! it was one of the most spiritual baptisms of my mission! it was awesome. Her name is Karine!

Other than that, not much happened. We had an elders quorum activity on the Thursday because it was a holiday, and for the first time it two years, I played tennis! haha it was so bad, but I had a lot of fun. I needed that. There was a barbecue, ping pong, basketball, volleyball, and tennis. We tried to leave after a while, but the bishop didn't let us because he knew we were having a good time and helping people have a  good time as well.

Also, remember last month when the secretary called me and told me what day I was going home? Well that happened to my companion this week, so he got pretty homesick as well haha. Its the same conversations ever day at lunch about how much time we have on the mission, and stuff like that. 







No comments:

Post a Comment