Monday, October 26, 2015

Monday, October 26th

Haha you and dad are now speaking Portuguese! maybe I'll write the message in Portuguese!

Então essa semana foi bom! O novo missionario que eu estou treinando se chama Elder De Almeida. Ele é de Pará, um outro estado aqui em brazil. 
ele ja serviu uma mission de corto prazo por 1 mes, mas ele ainda esta aprendendo. As vezes eu tenho que me relembrar de paciência. E tambem, nao da pra fazer todas as coisas nos precisamos fazer por que eu preciso fazer outras coisas que os Lideres de Zona falam pra mim. Eu estou gostando muito, mas eu acho que esse transferencia vai passar um pouco mais devagar. 

the google translate isn't going to explain very will because I used a lot of slang. 

This week was good! The new missionary that I'm training is called Elder de Almeida. He is from para! the same state as my other companion, Elder Portilho. He already served a part time mission for a month, but he is still learning a lot. some times I have to remind myself that I need to have more patience. Also, sometimes it doesn't work to do all of the things I need to do because I'm doing OTHER things the zone leaders ask me to do. I'm liking it alot, but I think this transfer will go by a little slower than the last. 

Its pretty good here in the city. I Think that next week I will have p day on Tuesday, because its ANOTHER holiday. Incredible. I don't like all these holidays on Mondays. Its the day of the dead. Everyone goes to the cemeteries and pay respect to all those that have died. So we know where we are going to be all day...


Love Elder Moss!





No comments:

Post a Comment